UK’s Leading Vacant Property Security Provider
Ambika is contracted to occupy vacant properties on a 12-hour or
Every property has a minimum of two caretakers, who must communicate and work as a team to ensure that security cover is provided as required for the property.
The basic caretaker duties and responsibilities are;
- Occupy and provide a resident caretaker service at a property. This is achieved by being on-site at the property as scheduled.
- Undertaking a regular walk around the property to verify that the property is secure by checking doors, windows and other areas.
- Undertaking a regular walk through the property to verify that there is no external damage e.g. broken roof tiles, graffiti, loose guttering, leaking overflow pipes
- Undertaking a regular walk through of the property to verify that there is no internal damage e.g. leaks, areas of dampness, loose plastering
- Keeping the property clean and organised
- Keeping personal possessions clean and organised
- Keeping personal visitors and noise to a minimum
- Adhering to all Fire, Health and Safety instructions provided by Ambika
- Reporting all incidents, accidents or damage to Ambika without delay
- Forwarding all utility bills and important correspondence to Ambika without delay
- Notifying all planned holidays or absences from the property
- Dealing courteously and professionally with all authorised visitors to the property
- Adhering to all relevant instructions provided by Ambika